- April290 €
- May350 €
- June400 €
- July499 €
- Agust530 €
- September400 €
- October350 €
Day 1 Marmaris
Your voyage starts in Marmaris, one of the best-known seaside resorts of Turkey. Once everyone is onboard, the evening meal is served. The first night we’ll stay in bright bustling Marmaris harbour so that you’ll have ample time to get acquainted with this friendly little town and to participate in its night life. Marmaris has a nice marina with lots of inviting bars, restaurants and bazaars.
Day 2 : Arap island Bozukkale
The boat leaves port after breakfast and a short briefing and sails to Arap Island, where lunch is served. After a swim stop, we head for Bozukkale, which is known as Loryma in ancient history. The historical city was the center of Rhodes Peraia in the 10. century B.C. and has a castle with 9 temples and parallel walls to each other. The name Bozukkale means ’crooked castle’ and is given to the castle as its one side is missing. Because of its geographical situation and the narrowness of its ports’ entrance this port has been used by the Greek navy forces during Pelepones Sea Wars. Visiting the remains of the fortress, surfing, swimming and diving are all possible from Bozukkale. The evening meal and overnight stay at Bozukkale.
Day 3: Datca
After breakfast we sail to Datca. Datca is a charming, small harbour town that dates back to the Dorian times and it is the nearest place to the ancient city of Knidos. Guests are free to partake in our half-day trip to Knidos. You can take a walk in the lovely port area during evening time. Enjoying the beautiful sunset, dinner and overnight take place in Datca
Day 4 :Aktur-Bencik
Leaving quaint Datca, the sailing goes on with Aktur after breakfast. Anchor for a swimming break. Right after serving lunch we will move to Bencik Bay. Bencik is located at the narrowest part of the peninsula that divides Hisaronu Gulf from the Gokova Gulf but closer to Hisaronu. It has a very narrow entrance but a unique view when you get inside. According to Heredot; in 550 B.C. Persians were at Datcha peninsula with an army commanded by Harpagos. The Cnidus people wanted to dig a tunnel in the narrowest land piece of the peninsula between the Hisaronu Gulf and the Gokova Gulf as a defense line against the Persians. That way they would make two peninsulas into one island, thus reinforcing their defense. They started with diligence and put in a lot of effort. However, in the end they could not manage to complete the task and the city was conquered by the Persians. After a short walk up to the top of the hill in Bencik you can see at the same time the fantastic views of Gokova and Hisaronu Bays. Dinner and overnight stay at Bencik bay.
Day 5: Orhaniye
On this day we’ll go deep into Hisaronu Gulf and anchor for lunch in Selimiye Bay or Orhaniye Bay and visit coves. Guests may take part in our jeep safari tour. Behind the village there is an ancient acropolis, crowned by the ruins of a medieval castle. In this bay you will realize a unique movement by the sea-water coming up and down and called as ’Kiz Kumu’ (Maiden’s Beach). There are so many myths told about this reddish sandy way going from the shore to the inner parts of the sea. There is a belief that; the wishes of who walks on this sand may become true. There are also many hidden inlets in the area. Dinner and overnight will be at this wonderful place.
In the morning we set sail towards Dirsek Cove where blue and green meet in perfect harmony. You can enjoy swimming and lunch here. Small fishing town Bozburun is the next stop. Gullet type boat production is very common in these days in Bozburun while sponge diving was in old times. The people used to collect sponges but as they now consider it to be too dangerous, so now they work in boat building and they are famous for the yachts they have built. Till dinner time we will have enough time to explore the turquoise blue waters of this area. Dinner and overnight stay will be in Bozburun.
Day 7 :Kadirga-Marmaris
After breakfast depart for Kadirga or Kumlubuk for some last swimming . Afterwards we will move to Cennet (Paradise) Island, surrounded by pine forests. Finally we are back in the beautiful bay of Marmaris and dinner and overnight stay is at the harbour. Guests may spend here an active and exciting evening in the last evening of our voyage.
Day 8 Marmaris
After having our last breakfast together it is time for farewells and disembarkation.
* Depending on sea and weather conditions, your captain may change the tour itinerary to ensure your safety and comfort.
* On our regular cabin charters, full board meal service on board includes breakfast, lunch and dinner and starts with dinner on the embarkation date and ends with breakfast on the disembarkation date. All soft and alcoholical drinks are extra. Embarkation time is around 16:00 pm and disembarkation time is after breakfast around 10:00 am.
* Whole optional tours and excursions during your voyage are at additional charge.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES FOR ALL ITINERARIES
▪ Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
▪ Single Supplement is 60%.
▪ No child discount is available in any itinerary. No children under the age of 12 are allowed.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea / coffee & cookies, dinner.
• Jug of water is included during the meals only.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
• On Greek Islands Itineraries;
Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
• Airport Transfers.